Enrolment Documentation for September 2021
Welcome to the enrolment page and online documentation for September 2021.
The documents on this page must not be completed until after you have formally enrolled with us, This begins on 12 August 2021. Students will have been emailed a date/time slot for enrolment.
Late applications: you must apply first using our online application form which you can access from here. We will then quickly contact you if we have spaces and arrange an enrolment appointment. Then you will be asked to complete our enrolment documentation.
Please find below the two forms (please click the word 'here' to be taken to the relevant form) that need to be completed:
- click here for the admission form (containing contact, medical information)
- click here for the consent/agreement form
These two forms must be completed by 21 August 2021. A letter outlining how to complete the forms will be issued to students after their enrolment apppointment. For ease of reference please click here if another copy is needed (this document will be added in 12 August).
The documents below are the ones that need to be read before signing the consent/agreement form. These are:
- click here for the home academy agreement
- click here for the academy dress code
- click here for the student mobile phone policy
- click here for the acceptable email/Internet use policy
- click here for the parental waiver form.
For information on bursaries and the bursary application form please click here.